About Me

My photo
Retired Carpenter (drywall hanger). Both hips replaced, torn rotator cuff, herniated disk, hernia, all due to sheetrock and stupidity! Married twice, lost my taste for the American Woman (I do realize that there are many wonderful women in the US, but I never got one!!). Wasted most of my life drinking and partying, and not looking forward to the future. Was lucky enough, at 56, to have met Emy online, talked with her for 3 yrs, came and married her, went home and to my other hip replaced, and moved here to be with her, and did the best, most rewarding thing I have ever done in my life!!!!!!!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Revealing the Philippines

Well folks, Ive been here 5 months now. I realize that I know very little about all that there is here, but am learning more every day. I remember just how many things I worried about, selling all in the US to move here, was I ruining my life, could I survive here, what is the Philippines like, etc., etc., etc.!!!!!! I brought a brand new video camera with me, and its the best purchase Ive ever made. I love using it, and love trying to give people in the States an idea of the beauty, craziness, the good and the bad, and idosyncracies of my new home. Ive got over 110 videos, on YouTube, of life here. Just type randykofahl into the search window on YouTube, and you will find my posts. I live on the island of Cebu, town of Liloan, barangay of Jubay. I plan to visit other islands as well, but that comes later. I try to take requests on things to video and post for you all. I enjoy it, and hope it is helpful. Please feel free to ask anything. Not sure I can answer or comply, but I will surely try!! Not sure what all I will post here in the future, but will take things as they come!! Take care, and mabuhay from Liloan!!

Randy and Emy

No comments: